Do you find yourself hitting the wrong keys over and over again?
Does it take forever to send one email or message when typing on your Android device? Do you like using Emojis, Avatars or GIPHY?
Save yourself the time and frustration by finding the best Android keyboard that fits your personal needs.
To try out different keyboards and find the one that is easiest to use, go to your Apps section and tap Google Play Store. You will be able to search and look for different applications to download, too include different keyboards.
The Keyboards referenced in this post are some of the easiest, most frequently downloaded, user friendly keyboard apps:
Best Keyboard Apps for an Android Devices 2021
- Emojis and Fonts
- Facemoji Emoji
The guide below can be used downloading any keyboard app from Google Play.
Do you have a favorite Android Keyboard app? Let us know your thoughts below in the comments.
How To Install GBoard the Best Keyboard App on an Android Device
- Open the Google Play Store and search GBoard
- Select Install and wait for it to load
- Exit and go into your main settings. Swipe down and select the gear button on the top right
- Select general management
- Select language and input
- Select On-screen keyboard
- Select Manage Keyboards
- Turn Gboard toggle on
- Select Ok
- Select the keyboard icon on the bottom right of the screen
- Select Gboard
- Select the G on the top left of the keyboard
- Select the gear icon to get to the keyboard settings
- Customize your keyboard depending on your needs