Do you get nervous when someone ask to borrow your phone? Looking for an app that can provide privacy and prevent friends, parents, partners or even co-workers or your boss from opening and viewing your social media, pictures, and notes etc.
LockApp can save you a lot of time by not allowing others to have access to your apps without your security code.
An account is setup and a Pin, Pattern or Password set to allow the apps to be opened.
Apps can be individually locked and only accessed with a Pin, Pattern or Password.
Below is how to install LockApp, there is also a video at the bottom of this post for a video walk-through if needed.
How To Download LockApp on an Android Smartphone
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Type AppLock in the search bar, download and open
- Select a password, fingerprint or pattern to use to unlock/open the apps’ you will lock
- Enter the email you would like to use for this app
- Welcome to AppLock, select OK
- Next select the lock to the right of Google Play Store
- Select Permit, to enable AppLock feature
- Click on the AppLock box that appears and select off to on
- Select OK, to allow access to your devices
- AppLock is displayed as on
- You can now lock any app on your smartphone